A prayer for a lost soul....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
prayer3.jpg

Thanks for lookin :D

Nice shot... love the angle. I love the colors too - the background really gives it an eerie effect.

Right on Angel. Schmokin shot buddy.

Woo hoo, more crows! Nice shot, with monuments fading off into the distance. Like it lots.

ahhh, i get it... the crows are saying the prayer....that is a great idea...!!

i love the muted colors in this.... and the whole concept...

great shot angel....!!

Holy crow that's a nice picture. I love the lighting on this one. It's a bit dark (brightness wise) on my monitor at work but I'm sure it will be brighter at home.

Great shot!!

hobbes28 said:
Holy crow that's a nice picture. I love the lighting on this one. It's a bit dark (brightness wise) on my monitor at work but I'm sure it will be brighter at home.

Great shot!!

yea its slightly underexposed, but when i am editing i find raising the brightness in some cem shots make them a bit..... well..... happy!! So i like to make em a bit moody, but i was on my work comp when editing so haven't checked brightness on my mac yet.... thanks alot for commenting :mrgreen:

...and thanks guys, glad you like..... believe it or not, two days ago i befriended the groundsman at the huge cem i get all my crow/angel shots.... i know, some of you get threatened, pushed out and generally abused by many cem managers, so it may be hard for you to believe there is a 'nice' one out there!
He did say to try and not include any obvious names on the headstones cuz there was an incident a while back were a student did a public display and someone complained, but aside from that he said im welcome anytime...even recomended area's of the cem were a few birds of prey sometimes nest aswell as areas of interest. By the time we finished chatting he asked me if i could put a few images on disk! (especially of the statues and wildlife) so they can use them for an information slideshow they want to add to there public info room.... unbelievable, but what a cool guy. :mrgreen:

And way to go on befriending the manager/groundsman. With any luck there's a cem manager forum, and word will get out that photographers are okay to have around taking pics.

Look at you! You got an Admin to post on your photo - TWICE!! You must be doing something right! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back