A promise kept

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Angel... I went back to grab a shot of the Archangel at the cemetery here. Funny thing... I got there and the family that owns this plot was there cleaning it up. Soo. after they left, I grabbed this shot for ya

IMG_7695aa.jpg

oooohhh, I really like this one. A warrior angel! Beautiful shot! :thumbup:

beautiful bw tones carl! nice shot

Hey thanks buddy you got the whole shot for me :hail: .... man he's giving it to that Serpent.... or dragon?.... very cool, def haven't seen one of those before. I was at a new cem today (well new as in 1890).... was suppose to be the rival to the huge one i get all the crow and angel shots from.... but i was a bit disapointed.... there was only 1 angel in the whole place and it was shattered on the floor.... the cem was vandalized a few years back and i think the statues got the worst of it... but hey i got some good other stuff up there, will post some soon. This is superb tho bruv.... lovin it :thumbup:

Very cool find, Chiller. That's one very well chiselled statue. Nice tones on the pic.

awww.chiller... this is just beautiful...

i love that shot...that is micheal...the only arch angel...( except for ..you know who...)

wonder why they make him look so almost feminine..? he is actually the leader of the host army... his eyes will glow like fire and his sword will be as a flaming torch...

sorry..went off there...but hs should look like he could bite that serpents head off...

angel..? you got a sword? and wings?? would kill to see you dressed like this...

chiller, i would love to see ya'lls cemetaries,'eh?
ya'll got the coolest ones.......or is it you just know where to look???

Thanks sooo much everyone.
Glad you like em Angel. I found a second archangle in the same pose, but a much smaller version. This one is life size. The other one I found has had all the fingers broken off. The carving is stunnin on this one, and it is really detailed.
Aprilraven... to look at him close up, you would think he was no older then 15. C'mon up April. This cemetery has the most amazing monuments.

aprilraven said:
awww.chiller... this is just beautiful...

angel..? you got a sword? and wings?? would kill to see you dressed like this...

his legs are better than mine :lol:

Archangel said:
his legs are better than mine :lol:

well ... we've seen his and he gets high marks ... we have not, however, seen yours ... so POST POST POST those gams and let us decide ...

Killer shot, Chiller, eh, ya'll?!?

How tall is that statue?

anicole said:
well ... we've seen his and he gets high marks ... we have not, however, seen yours ... so POST POST POST those gams and let us decide ...

Killer shot, Chiller, eh, ya'll?!?

How tall is that statue?

Thanks Palster. The figure itself is my height...about 6'1", at least. It is surrounded by a stone also that forms the shape of a cross above him. There are 6 people buried here.

Wow! What a great statue and a great shot to capture him... I wish we had cemeteries like that around here. Maybe there are and I just haven't found them yet. You invited Raven to "come on up" - where is that cemetery?
Dave

DestinDave said:
Wow! What a great statue and a great shot to capture him... I wish we had cemeteries like that around here. Maybe there are and I just haven't found them yet. You invited Raven to "come on up" - where is that cemetery?
Dave

D Dave...thanks for the comment man. Im in Toronto. Not sure where y'all are from, but we have some really cool cemeteries here. Cmon up/over/down....:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back