a quick poking fun of fashion

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i thought it would be fun to do some over the top fashion photography to maybe make people think about the rediculousness it is. . . but wait even that is acceptable in fact sometimes its fun. . . but seriously guys, look at some fashion photos and look at the marketing tools they use, and at how out of context they take things.

again, nothing serious, just for fun.
_HUD7535-Edit.jpg

Actually, no model in her right mind is going to stick her butt out like that, LOL. Her neck is missing and her right arm looks broken. High fashion is all about the lines. Elongating the neck, legs, arms, great curves in the body, etc. Yes, they do place models in weird locations, but they do so while making the model look amazing. Your model's face is killer :) , but the position of her body doesn't say top fashion. There's also a shadow across her lower face. Why did you film this at night?

Actually, no model in her right mind is going to stick her butt out like that, LOL. Her neck is missing and her right arm looks broken. High fashion is all about the lines. Elongating the neck, legs, arms, great curves in the body, etc. Yes, they do place models in weird locations, but they do so while making the model look amazing. Your model's face is killer :) , but the position of her body doesn't say top fashion. There's also a shadow across her lower face. Why did you film this at night?

Wow, check you sense of humor at the door.

"Actually, no model in her right mind is going to stick her butt out like that, LOL. Her neck is missing and her right arm looks broken. High fashion is all about the lines. Elongating the neck, legs, arms, great curves in the body, etc. Yes, they do place models in weird locations, but they do so while making the model look amazing. Your model's face is killer :) , but the position of her body doesn't say top fashion. There's also a shadow across her lower face. Why did you film this at night?"

i'll go easy on you. . . dude. thats the whole point. NO real, healthy woman has that much neck, arm, etc, and boobs. haven't you ever seen post work done on short models? or tall ones for that matter.they don't make the model look amazing, they make them into something unreal. . . and i'm not quite up for that kind of objectification. its about girls not knowing how to model in the real world, its about looking ackward, its about whats real . . . and like i said, poking fun of the state of fashion.

but your right, if i was a fashion photographer i'd be fired, but i'm not, and i wouldn't fix those things if i reshot it.

and actually, any model will do any dumbass thing i tell her to do. thats what models are for.

and i don't mind your critique, i mind people buying to so called high-fashion photography.

Oh. Sorry. Was I just supposed to say "bwahhahahah...funny picture"? Oops to me. :lmao: I was still in critique mode....

We can let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again. :)

I've always wanted to do a high fashion shoot in a meat-packing factory.

What a great idea. I think I'm gonna do a series.

I've had several great ideas for some fashion pictures (that I am not sharing :p), alas I don't know any hot womens to model for me.

Love the concept. And the photo is hot. More often then not we are guided by what is read in a photo as opposed to understanding the feeling the photo gives us. Too often we have a pre conceived notion of what is acceptable and what is not. As artists we have to break that barrier. This is one step toward that goal and I thank you.

Love & Bass

I've had several great ideas for some fashion pictures (that I am not sharing :p), alas I don't know any hot womens to model for me.

Know that any photo idea you have has been done before, so being secretive is kind of pointless. With any kind of luck it will be your personal style that no one can duplicate.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back