A quick question

Mike_E

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, you've trekked in 40 pounds of camera gear way up the side of a mountain, have been as stealthy as you know how and set up your tripod. You are getting out your lenses and deciding on which to use for the nested eagle you have spotted and gotten in position to shoot. Then, along comes a young couple and the girl says to her boyfriend "hey look" and then he takes out a point and shoot, leans into the exact spot in front of the camera you have on the tripod and not only snaps the shot but proceeds to show it to you.

The question is, do you break his legs or bash him in the head with the tripod?
:lol:

Man I hate that commercial. :lmao::lmao:

commercial?

I haven't seen it, please post a link!

Kill him, steal gf, Bow Chica Wow Wow, and leave. In that order.

Palm in face lol I didnt even see it was a possible commercial until I went back and reread the post. /blush :blushing:

So, you've trekked in 40 pounds of camera gear way up the side of a mountain, have been as stealthy as you know how and set up your tripod. You are getting out your lenses and deciding on which to use for the nested eagle you have spotted and gotten in position to shoot. Then, along comes a young couple and the girl says to her boyfriend "hey look" and then he takes out a point and shoot, leans into the exact spot in front of the camera you have on the tripod and not only snaps the shot but proceeds to show it to you.

The question is, do you break his legs or bash him in the head with the tripod?
:lol:

Man I hate that commercial. :lmao::lmao:
Does the commercial show what the P&S captured?

Great idea

...along with the camera gear, you have packed a sawed off shotgun for protection from the wildlife...he is wildlife;):mrgreen:

I just watched it again. Not only does the guy steal the shot but he scares off the bird.
Killin is too good for him! :lmao::lmao:

Here it is.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBMhb3gBS3I]YouTube - Panasonic Lumix P&S "beats" DSLR[/ame]

You notice just how bogus this is by how tilted the p&s is and then how straight the shot they show is?

Kick him. Twice.

I had this same problem last week when assisting my sister shooting a wedding. I had perfect shot of the couple dancing in the middle of the crowd in the reception and this old guy shooting with a D3000 on AUTO came out of ****ing nowhere and stood right in front of me and took my shot. Can you not see my huge 40D+big ass flash on top of it? Some people....

I would have insulted the man if I where you OP, at the least.

So basically the advertisement is saying... Lumix P&S shooters are arrogant and rude? ;)

The commercial just solidifies the message the only skill you need to do photography is the ability to point and shoot.

Most reactions

Back