A quick rant

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's totally selfish to come back and post when I just need to rant, but GRRR!!!! The last week has been SO amazing, and this morning I woke up and found myself totally in love. In love with a girl who's moving to california in seventy-six days. There's no way she will stay, and there's no way I will go. And I won't do another LD relationship, and neither will she. This sucks! So now we're cramming everything we want to do into seventy-six days, and it's not enough time... I am REALLY going to miss her.

I have never clicked with anybody this well in my life. We do the stupidist things together and love every minute of it. I've spent every day of this last week with her and enjoyed it thoroughly.

How does one deal with that??

Okay, thanks...I really needed to get that off my chest!

Live in the moment. Have lots of sex. Take lots of pictures.

If you're meant to be, you will be.

bace said:
Live in the moment. Have lots of sex. Take lots of pictures.

ditto.

but every day you spend together, you'll get more attached, and make leaving that much harder. just cut it off now and save yourself the trouble. :D

you're young, you'll find someone else you'll click with. if not, then you just let the only person you clicked with go to Cali and hook up with a surfer dude and you'll ride out the rest of your days crocheting in a rocking chair and dreaming of what could have been. good luck with that.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
but every day you spend together, you'll get more attached, and make leaving that much harder. just cut it off now and save yourself the trouble.

Yes, save yourself 72 days of great experiences with someone you love, for a bit of pain.

Sorry. Love is always worth it, no matter how soon it ends.

bace said:
Yes, save yourself 72 days of great experiences with someone you love, for a bit of pain.

Sorry. Love is always worth it, no matter how soon it ends.

Ok...so...I honestly can't believe I'm about to say this but.....

...Bace...I'm glad we never banned you. :shock: :stun: (did I say that? :scratch: )

core_17 said:
Ok...so...I honestly can't believe I'm about to say this but.....

...Bace...I'm glad we never banned you. :shock: :stun: (did I say that? :scratch: )

*pukes all over forum*

This thread is far to emo.

bace said:
*pukes all over forum*

This thread is far to emo.

Hey, you quoted me and then made the emo comment...dude, I am so not emo. I'm crazy and moody (the girly kind, not the emo kind) get it straight.

whats the emo kind?....... am i missing summin.

oh yea..... verb just chill dude

Verbal said:
Okay, I know it's totally selfish to come back and post when I just need to rant, but GRRR!!!! The last week has been SO amazing, and this morning I woke up and found myself totally in love. In love with a girl who's moving to california in seventy-six days. There's no way she will stay, and there's no way I will go. And I won't do another LD relationship, and neither will she. This sucks! So now we're cramming everything we want to do into seventy-six days, and it's not enough time... I am REALLY going to miss her.

I have never clicked with anybody this well in my life. We do the stupidist things together and love every minute of it. I've spent every day of this last week with her and enjoyed it thoroughly.

How does one deal with that??

Okay, thanks...I really needed to get that off my chest!

What's wrong with California? :scratch:

I think plenty of people could argue with "It's better to have loved and lost than not loved at all".

I don't think love is always 'worth it'. Most times, absolutely....but I also think it depends on your emotional maturity, or lack thereof.

Emo is short for "Emotional". I don't know about the UK, but "emo" is a new fad. Guys dressing like girls (sort-off) feeling sorry for themselves. Listending to emo punk. Meh. Just check on myspace.com , that place is full of emo kids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back