CygnusStudios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cygnusstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings everyone,

It's been a few years since I've participated on some photography forums, some of the "oldest" of old timers may remember me from this or other sites...

For those who don't, my name is Steve and I am a commercial and fashion photographer from the San Francisco area. Like others who make their living with a camera, I got so caught up in work that I basically forgot about forums and taking pictures for just the fun of it.

Recently it was brought to my attention that it has been a number of years since I took any "just for fun" photos and I realized that they were right.

It's not that I lost my love for photography, but the business side does take up a vast majority of my time and I have forgotten what it is like to just shoot for the pure joy and fun of it.

Seems like most of the "old" forums have gone away or just plain died out since I was active. I'm glad to see this one is still going pretty strong.

I look forward to sharing some of my work and being inspired by all of you.

Good to have you here.

I noticed some very unique portraits on your website. Can't wait to hear more about them!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back