A real bargin!

^^^^HAHAHA!!!

lol, i got one almost identical for 10 dollars last week...

Oooh... Let me go to my bank and arrange a loan for this camera! Sheesh, can't believe someone offered him more than he's asking.

i dont believe that statement, nobody who knew enough about cameras to pay that much for an old one would offer that much on that camera

Yeah, probably a 'white lie' so he can get what he's asking for. Now, on the other side of the coin, there are some rare Kodak folders, I owned one a few years ago, a 1898 Folding Kodak Bull's Eye No.2 with cherry wood bed in mint condition. I sold it to a Kodak curator who had his own collection and yes, it was near the price this guy is asking. But... this particular camera is not worth more than $50 in good condition.

yeah, mine is a 3a (same as this) and the guy i bought it from at a camera swap, had a whole table of them for 10 dollars each, no 900 dollar model... lol

I don't think it's a 3a... But none the less I bought a c3 for the lens once. It was a more modern one to be sure with a bauch and lombe lens for about twenty five bucks including shipping.

Some of these old lenses are great for shooting retro stuff, including portraits. I think all those bodies are made of alum and covered with leather. Not the early wooden ones both exposed wood and those covered with leather but this whole 3 series of camera.

yeah, sorry you're right i guess it is a c3, but we can all agree, still asking WAY too much

Dimitri, I'm surprised that you haven't sent him an email to verify the rarity of his folder just to screw with him! :lmao:

Yeah, probably a 'white lie' so he can get what he's asking for. Now, on the other side of the coin, there are some rare Kodak folders, I owned one a few years ago, a 1898 Folding Kodak Bull's Eye No.2 with cherry wood bed in mint condition. I sold it to a Kodak curator who had his own collection and yes, it was near the price this guy is asking. But... this particular camera is not worth more than $50 in good condition.

...but yours was probably the anniversary model :mrgreen:

so i emailed the lister of the camera, here's our conversation-

me- I bought one almost identical to this one, (3a) for 10 dollars last week…. Don't you think maybe you're asking a little too much?

her-
"No actually I dont think I am asking too much I have aprasial papers on it hun
The C-3 Model number 3 "

Most reactions

Back