A real bargin!

oh yeah, by the way, i guess its a female, the name that came up in the "from" section in the email said "jessica parker" with email address playmates69 at gmail

so i emailed the lister of the camera, here's our conversation-

me- I bought one almost identical to this one, (3a) for 10 dollars last week…. Don't you think maybe you're asking a little too much?

her-
"No actually I dont think I am asking too much I have aprasial papers on it hun
The C-3 Model number 3 "

So, her thought is that since it's the third C-3 made, it's worth that much? Hmmmm. That might put a slight twist on things....

i dont know if its the actual 3rd one made, it douended to me like its the 3rd model in the C series...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
well thats ALMOST $900....

ok, wow... he/she just emailed me back.... i told them not to call me "hun" and i also said that it didnt sound like that camera was worth what they were asking and i would like to know what makes that one worth so much more.

here's the reply, warning, heavy language!!

---
"
How about you just stop ****ing e-mailing me asshole is that better!!!!!!!
Get a ****ing life "

oh yeah! a real charm...

I wonder what in the world makes someone think a person who would want a camera like that wouldn't at least have some inkling of what it is worth. I see them on ebay like that ten times the real price and never get a bid. Strange thinking.

yeah, thats what i was thinking, i wouldnt just buy an old camera because it was expensive....

Dimitri, I'm surprised that you haven't sent him an email to verify the rarity of his folder just to screw with him! :lmao:

Doing it now!...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

haha, let us know what they say if you do!

Done it! I asked her if she has an appraisal of the camera, if so, what kind of person appraised it and whether she would be including the appraisal in the cost of the camera. Can hardly wait... ;)

Wow. I opened a real can of worms here, didn't I?!:p

Most reactions

Back