A recent shot for C&C

STICKMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was meeting up with a friend for a few mins this am when out of the corner of my eye I noticed this photo op. It was just starting to downpour when I quickly fired this shot off and headed for cover. Feel free to C&C

large.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/kenvanpelt/image/105890851/medium.jpg

Nice texture and color contrast, but overall I find the shot kind of boring. Maybe a different angle or some better lighting would help out.

Thanks for the for reply. I was thiking next time maybe a bit more from the side to show some depth.

Thanks again, Its nice to see folks leave comments and not just lurk the threads.

Or you might get back there in the sun and have the curled up paint bits throw shadows? Could that be nice?

I was thinking of having less in the image as sometimes, less is more.
Ii love the colours, but maybe try having more of the section with the peeling paint / rust in the image and less of the rest.

Although this can probably be done easily in photoshop

Thanks folks all these ideas sound interesting. Lucky fo rme its a dumpster where my wife works so i pass it often. Will have to try again asap, once all this rain goes away.

Thanks for the replys.....................

I like it, don't find it boring at all. If you reshoot it, try zooming in and filling the frame more with the bigger cracks and chips, might make it a bit more interesting.

Again thank you so much for the C&C I will take all and try to do some reshoots of the dumpster.

it seems like the outsides of the shot is a lot softer than the middle.. i would say that it should all be sharp, perhaps close the f/stop a bit (im no expert though..)

Black and white would make it more interesting.

Most reactions

Back