A replacement light stand arrived

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stripped a bolt while tightening down on my Interfit light stand. Cheap stand, and I've abused it for a year with great results. Its my fault I overtightened, but what I didn't appreciate was I noticed it stripped in PLASTIC housing, back of the bolt.

I need a tripod that is sturdy, but light for transport to locations. A photographer in Tampa suggested a stand and I ordered from BHPHOTO.

WOW @ this thing and its build quality, I AM PLEASED with this replacement purchase!!!

MA1004BAC Manfrotto MSTR ALU STAND A/C 12' 4-SEC/3-RSR

Might replace my stands with this. My lights won't know how to act =)

Moving from Interfit to Manfrotto is like trading in your 40 year old Ford Pinto for a new Mercedes, Manfrotto makes some of the best light stands I have ever used. If you want a slightly less expensive option, check out the Calumet brand stands, they make some very nice gear that is a bit less pricey than Manfrotto.

Moving from Interfit to Manfrotto is like trading in your 40 year old Ford Pinto for a new Mercedes, Manfrotto makes some of the best light stands I have ever used. If you want a slightly less expensive option, check out the Calumet brand stands, they make some very nice gear that is a bit less pricey than Manfrotto.

Yes sir - thats exactly how I should've expressed it in my post! It wasn't that expensive, and considering 30% cost difference but the 20,000 times quality build I think its a bargain stand
bigthumb.gif

All of my stands are gradually being replaced by either Manfrotto or Cameron air-cushioned units. What a difference!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back