A Rerflection of London

Blackswann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Some night shots from my recent trip to London... no tripod so I had to use what was available... I tried to keep the theme as reflections.

Came across this pub near London Bridge, before popping in for a quick pint took a picture, the reflection is off the water feature in front of it.
ThePubReflections.jpg

I absolutely love the reflection in the marble.. it looks kinda watery... what do you think...
TowerBridge4.jpg

No sight seeing tour would be complete without the Tower of London at night...
TowerofLondon2.jpg

A view from another pub, it was beautiful... shame I'm not that good a photographer!!!!
TowerBridge3.jpg

Comments would be appreciated and thanks for looking.

I love the last one, but I think it would benefit from being 'warmed up' a bit in photoshop. I think that would help to better convey the mood of the photo.

i like the second and the last one the best. the reflection in the marble is really neat looking. and in the last one, i don't think it needs any warming up - i like how cool all the colors are.

It's not a real criticism, I just think it'd give the photo more of a night time feel if the bridge 'glowed' a bit more, cause right now it's lit in such a way that it could be daytime!

I like the reflections off the water...i'm always a sucker for that kind of shot good stuff!

I'm a big fan of the last as well, although they are all pretty good :) Nice captures!!!

i honestly would have pitched the first one. But the second one is stunning. Did you take that from London Bridge with a long zoom, or from shore? tripod, or balanced on a rock?

and the 4th is spectacular. the angle, the colors, the trees. well done.

I'll be in London for 2 days next month. Looking forward to it.

Most reactions

Back