a scene

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
caught this yesterday....catchy title, eh? :p

26437006-L.jpg

how do you always wind up at the right place at the right time??? this is just stark..and commanding.. i love the colors of the field...and sky....your just unreal..

great great job, jon....

That is beautiful Jon... so simpistic and minimalistic... beautifully exposed and the compostion rocks!
very very well done :thumbsup:

aprilraven said:
how do you always wind up at the right place at the right time??? this is just stark..and commanding.. i love the colors of the field...and sky....your just unreal..

great great job, jon....

Exactly .....I am beginning to wonder if there are 3 JonMikals. Just seems to be everywhere :confused:

Unbelievable shot Jon. Very impressive pic :thumbup:

Beautiful light in a dramatic sky......funny, this doesn't look like "metro DC" to me.....c'mon, where were ya??? I'm curious - it looks like the midwest farm country! :D

That's gorgeous. The field just looks so bright and hopeful even though the sky is saying HA I'm gonna **** all over you!

It's about 100 degrees outside with not a drop of rain in sight, but i could have sworn i smelled wet earth....
What a beautiful capture, Jon.

Hey my kind of picture ;) Gotta love it when you catch the sun light with dramatic clouds. All the main ingredients of a good landscape and nothing more......Perfect.

terri said:
Beautiful light in a dramatic sky......funny, this doesn't look like "metro DC" to me.....c'mon, where were ya??? I'm curious - it looks like the midwest farm country! :D

i drive through an area of MD quite often. caught this yesterday while waiting for an accident to clear up.

thanks everyone for your kind remarks!

Most reactions

Back