A second chance.

Haya.H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I posted about two weeks ago asking for help for this contest that Canon holds. The deadline was May 31st. WELL, i didnt take a picture for it. The other day i decided to check out the winners and found out the the deadline was changed to June 15th! Now im asking once again for your creative minds to help me think of something that you believe is a good photo idea. :)
Here is the theme:

Let’s get moving! We all live in an exciting ever changing world, and now we want YOU to move us. Capture a story from your dynamic life, in photos or video, and you can win big prizes with Canon. We’re looking for still and moving images that express the exciting changes taking place around you that depict the dynamism and vibrance of your surroundings.

For some reason i cant think of anything that will really pop out.

BUMP. SERIOUSLY? :er: i know one of you nine people who viewed this had an idea. im gonna go to sleep now, (5:30 AM my time) when i wake up i better have some suggestions.

Goodnight! :sexywink:

BUMP. SERIOUSLY? :er: i know one of you nine people who viewed this had an idea. im gonna go to sleep now, (5:30 AM my time) when i wake up i better have some suggestions.

Goodnight! :sexywink:
lol:lol:

Did you see what I put in your other thread at the end?

Most reactions

Back