A secret kiss

blackrose89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I think it is a really nice moment captured. My biggest complaint is I so so wish I had gotten the kitten's paws in frame. I think that would help the issue that I go so little of him in frame.

Secret Kiss by blackrose1981, on Flickr

So sweet! I wish my kitties would be more friendly. (I have two males that want nothing to do with each other and an elderly female.)

Aww. This cat and another cat were raised together since they were kittens so they're pretty accepting of other cats. They took right to the kitten and now the kitten is fine with other cats.

That's just so sweet. We get ours one at a time, usually. Most of our cats have been adopted when they show up literally on our doorstep. I should post some of mine... I haven't gotten any super ones of my baby recently.

That's just so sweet. We get ours one at a time, usually. Most of our cats have been adopted when they show up literally on our doorstep. I should post some of mine... I haven't gotten any super ones of my baby recently.

I've actually have gotten some really nice ones. My cats are extremely cooperative when I shoot them.

dang.. the title had me wondering if LS paid you a visit! ;)

Cute shot.. BUT.... we can't really see the kiss.. looks more like a nose sniff or something. You should have had the cats pose where we could see both faces...

eyes staring into eyes, as one cat pulls the other into his/her arms and kisses her/him deeply.. while sighing a gentle sigh of spent passion, :)

I love cats who enjoy having their pictures done. One of mine usually loves it. If I'm trying to shoot something other than him, he'll come and get in my shot. It makes it hard to shoot anything in my house without putting him in my room, but I usually get cute pictures of him when he's doing it. :) Cats are fun subjects.

Cute shot.. BUT.... we can't really see the kiss.. looks more like a nose sniff or something. You should have had the cats pose where we could see both faces...

eyes staring into eyes, as one cat pulls the other into his/her arms and kisses her/him deeply.. while sighing a gentle sigh of spent passion, :)

LOL! I know, I'm such a lazy photographer! Next time I'll put tuna juice on their mouths so they'll lick each other!!! It'll give the illusion they kiss each other.

I've decided Lightspeed is my father too so no, we wouldn't kiss. It would be weird.

I love cats who enjoy having their pictures done. One of mine usually loves it. If I'm trying to shoot something other than him, he'll come and get in my shot. It makes it hard to shoot anything in my house without putting him in my room, but I usually get cute pictures of him when he's doing it. :) Cats are fun subjects.

Cats are fantastic subjects! The laziness and cat naps help~

LOL! I know, I'm such a lazy photographer! Next time I'll put tuna juice on their mouths so they'll lick each other!!! It'll give the illusion they kiss each other.

I've decided Lightspeed is my father too so no, we wouldn't kiss. It would be weird.

hmmm.. So Lightspeed is your father.. and I am his son. (that means secretly you and I are brother and sister.. and he is one with the Dark Side) Damn.. I better sharpen up my lightsaber!!!! lol!

hmmm.. So Lightspeed is your father.. and I am his son. (that means secretly you and I are brother and sister.. and he is one with the Dark Side) Damn.. I better sharpen up my lightsaber!!!! lol!

:lol:!

Where is he anyway? Perhaps not back from his mirror break.

Dont know.. he must be mad at me.. haven't heard from him much lately! :(

Dont know.. he must be mad at me.. haven't heard from him much lately! :(

Same here! He's been slacking on my threads!!

But then again, maybe a LLOONNNGG mirror break

Homer-Simpson-And-Marge-Simpson-Creative-445x299.jpg

Most reactions

Back