5365410440_4acd1025fc_z.jpg

Tower Bridge

5365412670_b64f90f2e5_z.jpg

Waterfront by London Bridge

5364802657_b3464cc63a_z.jpg

More London Place

5365420704_7f8b814ea4_z.jpg

The Gherkin at the Waterfront

Wonderful! I think #3 with the reflecting light at the bottom of the frame does it for me.

I love them all. I think that red boat in #1 was a win for that pop of color.

What were your settings?

Thanks all :) You see the settings by clicking on the links to my flickr, and viewing the EXIF info.

Essentially, I used Aperture Priority at f/11 I believe, and compensated -1 stop.

Great examples of what this camera can do.

I was just down there the other night taking photos :) Nice shots! I went saturday night and it was a little to windy for me and my tripod but I got a couple of decent ones.

Thanks guys :) These night/city shots are a bit tricky, to not blow out the lights and keep the details of the buildings and foreground...I think I may need to do some HDR experimentation.

I was just down there the other night taking photos :) Nice shots! I went saturday night and it was a little to windy for me and my tripod but I got a couple of decent ones.

I'd love to see them. Yeh, when it's windy down there it's ridiculous...I don't have enough confidence that the pod is going to stay in place properly.

Yes the wind was terrible. Ive lived over here for 2 years and just now got the chance to head down there one weekend after work to take some pictures. It was on the verge of raining and was absolutely windy. I only got a couple of decent ones but yours puts mine to shame.

Most reactions

Back