A self portrait

LeSueur24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got quite bored today, and this is the result. Canon 430EZ to camera left and Canon 430EX camera right.
2418997981_f5e04a7283.jpg

Lemme know what you think

it's very good. i like it a lot. the only critisism i have is that the shadow on (your) left side of your face is kinda weird or awkward.. (from the shovel) but its really just a nitpick. nice job.

I was sort of going for the cartoon-ish effect with the editing, and I didn't really pay attention to the shadow until I started editing it. Same with the flash, but I figured that I took like 6 of these that the expression/composition of this one came out too well to re-shoot. Thanks for the comments.

Really nice! My only preference would be to have the tips of the pitchfork withn the frame... But that's really minor! I love the style, and the high contrast...

The expression on your face fits and the pp is is good. Well done.

I just looked at your Flickr site and man, you have some awesome bmx pics.... And, when I say bmx, I think that means bike. lol

Thanks guys, and yeah federer one day I'll probably do a full on shoot maybe with some other people.

very cool!
kinda reminds me of Dave Hill's work
i like :thumbup:

Well it's a .raw file, so a lot of the color came from there, plus clarity and fill light which helps give it more of that cartoon look. From there I did a little bit of shadows and highlights, then did a high pass filter and filtered it for soft light.
I also did some blur and erased it for myself. And some sharpening of course.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back