A short hello.

pierce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everybody i'm new to photography and I hope to pick up a thing or two here, i've learnt alot already, just by looking through these forums.

My camera is an Olympus OM10 SLR with a T20 flash, i've got nothing to compare it to but it's pretty good.

I can't wait to start posting, looking at everybody's work and eventualy post a few pictures myself.

Seeya.

Hey, hey who can guess where I live? It's cold, damp and dark. Yep you guessed it St. Neots in England.

Oh man - you beat me to it!

St. Neots in England was my second guess. My first guess was Trish's basement. :LOL:

Welcome!!

:LOL: That's the funniest thing i've read all day. :LOL:

Thank you everybody for the welcomes and howdys.

That's the funniest thing i've read all day.

Let's hope our Trish thinks so, too..... :wink:

Hope to see you posting some of your stuff soon!

terri i'm working on it, i've only just learnt about the reciprocity rule so as you can probably imagine everything i've taken so far has been very poor.

Thanks for the welcome TwistMyArm.

Well, now that you've learned it, you won't make those mistakes any more, right?? :D Learning that, and bracketing, and you're well on your way to having a least a few good images from every roll. That's the best most photographers can hope for no matter HOW experienced they are, frankly. I've heard too many excellent photographers say that to not believe it.

Go easy on yourself and keep shooting!

terri said:
least a few good images from every roll. That's the best most photographers can hope for no matter HOW experienced they are, frankly. I've heard too many excellent photographers say that to not believe it.

Go easy on yourself and keep shooting!

The photographers at National Geographic mag average 10,000 pics for every photo published.

Most reactions

Back