A "shout out" from Michigan

Warhorse

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just want to say hi to everyone here, thanks for accepting my membership.

I was into 35mm photography back in the day, with a Canon F1n SLR and assorted lenses to go with it (FD) of course. I still have that equipment but have not used it in forever. The camera body could use a professional cleaning on the inside (some dust apparently), that I just cannot find even after cleaning the focusing screen and lightly blowing off the mirror, but that's all a different story for another time.

I am taking a leap into DSLR land, and am in the process of shopping for a Nikon D90 and accessories.

There seems to be wealth of knowledge to learn from some of the very informative members hanging out here.

Welcome! This is definitely a good place to learn.

Welcome!!

What part of Michigan are you from?

I'm back again!

Sorry for the (slight) :lol: delay in answering your question Jay30, I live in the northern lower peninsula in Emmet county.

I never did get the D90, or any other digital DSLR equipment till yesterday, when my wife (bless her) bought me a Nikon D3200 w/18-55mm lens.

Now, I will hopefully become a more active member of this forum, learning to operate this new piece of equipment.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back