A slightly cold day of shooting some animals.

cjm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
christophermartin.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok actually not one day but two days or say 4 hours of shooting in around 0c degree weather, which was sure nice compared to previous weekends of shooting in minus 20 weather.

So here are some birds and squirrels.

070217-Bird_01.jpg

070217-HarryWoodpecker_07.jpg

Harry Woodpecker in the snow.​

070217-PineGrossbeakF_06.jpg

Close up of Pine Grossbeak.​

070217-Squirrel_08.jpg

Just standing in the sun.​

070218-Chickadee_02.jpg

Chickadee fluffing its feathers​

070218-DownyWoodpecker_02.jpg

Downy woodpecker​

070218-DownyWoodpecker_09.jpg

Different Downy Woodpecker​

070218-Nuthatch_02.jpg

Blue Nuthatch​

070219-Squirrel_02.jpg

Smiling Squirrel​

The Chickadee is my favorite.
They're so tiny and cute.

I'm so jealous of these pictures. If it was warmer here i'd be out shooting as well.

Good work, nice to see red squirrels, instead of the grey ones which are invading the UK, and wiping out our reds!!

These are great. Especially the squirl in the sun and the blue nuthatch.

Dani

Good work, nice to see red squirrels, instead of the grey ones which are invading the UK, and wiping out our reds!!
Hmm and I am wanting to shoot a different kind of squirrel. I guess the old thing about a common bird here (like a chickadee) is exotic somewhere else.

These are great. Especially the squirl in the sun and the blue nuthatch.

Dani
Thanks Dani. I am rather fond of the squirrel in the sun. :) And the nuthatch I was waiting for 3 weeks to capture one on branches in a decent pose. Rare bird around here.

STUNNING

if I had to pick a fave then #2

the last one is awesome just a good timing. all of them are good.

These are very nice. I like the fact that there is such a variety of nature photos on the forum (nature being my favorite) but I like all of the photography. I am glad to hear you are looking for different squirels - we have a few red, lots of grays, now we have pure black and an occassional white one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back