A small portion of my portfolio

dbaggus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a link to my gallery online. I do not have a lot of photos up at the time but i am in the process of putting them all on here. I have so many and so little time lol. I hope everyone who views them can find some kind of enjoyment and appreciation. Triond - dbaggus's Profile Thank you for looking!

Dear dbaggus,

People tend to not like going off the site even if guaranteed to 'view and enjoy'.

You might just put one or two of your favorites here and you'll get some responses.

I, like many here, will not follow a link from a totally new member so I will not see your photos. I can however offer you a tip just from the text of your post.

Are you showing a port or a gallery? My ports vary from 12 to 16 images and if you're too busy to put that together, you're in the wrong business. What I would call a gallery is a totally different animal. Gallery = show. My last one had close to 200 images in it and that took me a while to put together. However, that was a retrospective show. 30 some years of shooting is not so easy to squeeze into a few wall spaces :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back