A small sample

Grudge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, just joined, hoping to learn and to share!

Here are some of my favs -

Untitled-3smaller.jpg

Untitled-1800x6001.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

P1040152.jpg

P1010949smaller.jpg

P1030681_1024.jpg

IMG_2279_1024.jpg

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting so many at once, in retrospect I probably should've done read about that before composing the post :)

Cheers,
Matt

Wow- these are great! I honestly can't pick a favourite... I'm loving the lightning and the dock...!

Heya Matt "Grudge", welcome to ThePhotoForum and thank you so much for the "sample". Very nice photos here ... but commenting would be much, much easier if you had numbered them! It is always easier for the viewers to comment when there are more than 3 photos in one post, see?

That said, my favourite is the Sky-over-Jetty one. It looks sort of HDR to me, and not ... what did you do?

Wow..great pics there.
I really like the pic nr.3 and 7..just amazing.

Always amazing when I see a couple of "eh" shots, and then theres one that just pops. The picture of the snowboarder in repose is great. The shot of the surfer is a great grab, but could definitely benefit from a bit of Photochopping:

36367187dd3.jpg

p1040152hu6.jpg

thanks guys, ANDS I really love what you've done to the surfer there, what did you do exactly?

I think the original of the snowboarder is better imo, yours looks a little blown out!

But loving the edit of the surfer though!

nvm, mimiced(sp?) it myself, very happy with the outcome of the surfer now, i didnt even think to alter it!

the bridge is great, and i want to ride the mtn where ever that was taken, dying to do some real back country

the bridge is great, and i want to ride the mtn where ever that was taken, dying to do some real back country

its funny that you say that

not many people would ever say that if they knew it was in Australia :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back