A spring day in Boston - pic heavy

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent the morning in the Public Garden then went back for more at sunset on the Charles River Esplanade (2nd post). It was nice to be out and everyone we saw seemed so happy to be outside enjoying such a beautiful day. Feel free to offer comments and critique - there's a lot here so I'll number to make it easy. I'm always looking to improve. Especially on processing as I tend to go overboard sometimes. Thanks!

Spring blooms at the Boston Public Garden by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I'm no good at offering critique but I do really like #11. I'm hoping to be able to visit Boston once things start opening back up and get back to somewhat normal. It's been on my list for a long time.

Showoff! Here you are posting 16 images at one time with not a single bad one in the set!

I'm no good at offering critique but I do really like #11. I'm hoping to be able to visit Boston once things start opening back up and get back to somewhat normal. It's been on my list for a long time.

Thanks! There is a lot to see and do around here - something for everyone. Send me a PM if you ever get a trip planned. I'm happy to recommend restaurants, photo spots and can also give you the run down on the good vs bad tourist stuff. I think spring and fall are the best times to visit but if you don't live near the ocean at home then summer is also popular.

Showoff! Here you are posting 16 images at one time with not a single bad one in the set!

Thanks for the kind words. Of course I only posted the good ones lol. 16 out of almost 400 is not that great but I had the dog with me and she was pulling at the leash trying to get the squirrels so I was pretty lucky to get what I got. Except # 14 eek - that is not the one I meant to share. The sky in that one is totally blown out. Not sure how that one went awry. I'll have to find the one I meant to post and add it later.

Very nice set.....

Thanks...

Lovely images. It looks like a beautiful place to hang out.

wonderful set, especially 4 & 5. i love boston too, just not the ride up through philly or jersey.

wonderful set, especially 4 & 5. i love boston too, just not the ride up through philly or jersey.

Thank you. 4 is one of my favorites but 5 is more in line with what I usually shoot. I’m lucky that Boston is just a quick 15 minute drive to the south or it could easily be an hour+ if there’s traffic!

lovely set .. I love how they are each connected to other via the pink colour ..

Thank you. The pink of the cherry blossom trees doesn’t last long here. But we’ll soon be moving on to the red buds which are spectacular!

Reactions: ntz
This is a very nice set. All are great compositions. You've done Boston a solid on this one.

Good stuff. 1 and 7 are above average and stand out for me.

Most reactions

Back