A start of a portrait set...

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... But I can't release the full set yet. Here is one image from the set! I am well aware of the cut of the elbow but I think it works in the image, feel free to say otherwise.

C&C is always welcomed,

10865730_771572689594421_6538127048238766461_o.jpg

I like the set except for the ones where he has his hand in his hair; those just seem a bit too contrived to me.

... But I can't release the full set yet. Here is one image from the set! I am well aware of the cut of the elbow but I think it works in the image, feel free to say otherwise.

C&C is always welcomed,

A couple of things are more bothersome to me: The arm of the chair and the awkward proportions of the frame.

10865730_771572689594421_6538127048238766461_o - Version 2.jpg

I like the set except for the ones where he has his hand in his hair; those just seem a bit too contrived to me.
At the risk of being a little harsh - they don't even look contrived to me. They look like mistakes, like he wasn't ready when the photo was taken and then the photo somehow made its way into the final set.

The rest are good though.

I like the color versions of these better than the b&w, but that is not unusual for me so could be just my taste. I actually like the close up of the hand in hair shot but not crazy about the others (meaning the other hand in hair shots, not the whole set). Love the feet on coffee table shot.

The missing elbow bothers me just about none of the time..

The things that do bother me in the other images are how in the close up images with his hand in the frame.... It just looks like its someone else's hand. It seems like somebody is hiding outside the frame and reaching their arm up to his hair or something.

Most reactions

Back