A storm will come ...

Nice job LaFoto. I used to think like that, then one day I sent them in. I was published in 6 local papers and had a full page colour on Easter Sunday. There is an old saying. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Wow LaFoto! You've been taking some really awesome sky pictures here lately and this is no exception. I absolutely love it - it is very inspirational!

Oh my!
What a response!

1.gif

Makes me happy!

Thank you all --- and yes, I wanted to bite myself when I found almost the same photograph (not quite as good, of course, ;) ) in the paper, and here was mine... all hidden in my computer only. Hmph.

But this photo to be attracting so many responses that the envelope gets red ... I don't think I've ever had that before.

THANKS all! :hugs:

Well captured Lafoto, it is such an interesting picture, I do not think I have seen a sky picture like that. The picture really holds my attention. I think I could view this picture many many times.

Awesome picture. You could have sent that storm a bit more east - after taking the picture, of course - we haven't had rain for days :)

wow... thats a brilliant sky!!!
nicely done lafoto... you must send em in :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back