A Stranger At The Parade...C&C Please!!

DavidSR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
This guy seemed to be a strange/eccentric individual..he didn't even know there was a parade and when I told him there was one..he decided to sit down in the bleachers and enjoy the whole parade. Well, here it is for C&C.

Thank you!!

3280153345_21d38a75e4.jpg

2. Is this a better crop? I tried to crop more, but I couldn't.
3286626890_9677d15308.jpg

Great capture! Looks very professional. I think it would look good in National Geographic ;) I can't decide whether I prefer the cropped or original version.

Last edited:
yea real nice pic!

I like the 1st better. It's a great shot, looks really nice tonally.

I like the 1st one better too. I don't like seeing people so close to the foreground with their heads cut off if it can be avoided.

damn now you gave me inspiration to go out and shoot random people :p. I'll be gone once I finish fixing a computer :p

This is sooooo sharp.
I prefer the uncropped version to the crop. Some more context - and un-beheaded persons in the background - sometimes do more good than bad ;).

Wow!! Thanks for the comments!! I don't think I've ever received so many positive comments on one picture :D

I like the first version. Really awesome shot. The details in his face are so sharp. Was it awkward with him looking right at you, or did you ask to take the shot first?

Wonderful photo :)

Uncropped definately. The man watching the parade in full view contributes to the subject being removed from the group, unaware of the festivities.

Very nice photo... the best I've seen you post before! Great capture!

Wow!! Thank you!!

magicthegatherist said:
The man watching the parade in full view contributes to the subject being removed from the group, unaware of the festivities.

Actually, it was kind of the other way around. The subject in the foreground is looking at the parade and the gentleman standing is looking in the opposite direction, but I suppose art is meant to be seen differently..depending on the individual.

jordan! said:
Was it awkward with him looking right at you, or did you ask to take the shot first?

He wasn't looking right at me. His eyes were turned more in the direction of the parade. So I basically grabbed the shot when he wasn't looking ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back