A style of session a little out of my box!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did some crossfit photos for a friend making a motivational calendar for her hubby. I researched some lighting styles and technics I wanted to mimic, all of which are very out of my "norm". I truly like the results, but am open to constructive criticism! I'm not a officianodo on lighting like this . . .

Calendar%20pics%20002-M.jpg

Calendar%20pics%20009-M.jpg

Calendar%20pics%20010-M.jpg

Calendar%20pics%20011-M.jpg

Calendar%20pics%20012-M.jpg

All right, let me have it!

Definitely a step out of the old box for you, but a neat set. A few thoughts... #1; I'm not a fan of the cropped left arm and I think your key wasn't positioned quite right; I think a little more to the right and maybe just a tad higher. There's a hot spot on her forehead. #2 seems a little flashed. I like #3, but I'd try and do something with her lower legs... (it might just be this crappy monitor) but it looks like her legs disapear at the knewes. I really like #4, 'though a bit cropped off of the LH side wouldn't go amiss; there's an odd light patch up left that I find annoying. The last one is great, but I think maybe you have one or two too many of her.... I'd consider ditiching one push-up, the weight-lifter far left, and one or two of the group of four around the kettle-ball.

I am guessing the client was very pleased!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back