ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I'll take #2.

Oh, what the heck, Nominated for POTM, August, 2015.

Now Ron Lane is in competition with Ron Lane. :bek113:

Now for my reasons:

There is marvelous balance diagonally, as well as both vertical and horizontal lines that keep my eye moving. The sun and its reflection are touching one of the verticals, and there is a subtle vignetting in the corner which might actually be natural. Regardless, it is very well done, and balances with the lower right corner which is darker. To make things even tighter, the slope of the roof echoes the slopes of the mountains in the background. Meanwhile, the lights are punctuation marks, and the human figure gives the whole scene scale.

Last edited:
Yes, these are pretty nice.

I like sun rises where the sun isn't blinding. You can get a pretty clean shot of the sun itself and some nice colors like you got here!

Very nice. Really like number 1.

ken

Thank you.

And I'll take #2.

Oh, what the heck, Nominated for POTM, August, 2015.

Now Ron Lane is in competition with Ron Lane. :bek113:

Now for my reasons:

There is marvelous balance diagonally, as well as both vertical and horizontal lines that keep my eye moving. The sun and its reflection are touching one of the verticals, and there is a subtle vignetting in the corner which might actually be natural. Regardless, it is very well done, and balances with the lower right corner which is darker. To make things even tighter, the slope of the roof echoes the slopes of the mountains in the background. Meanwhile, the lights are punctuation marks, and the human figure gives the whole scene scale.

Thank you. I am honored that you would nominate one of my pieces.

Yes, these are pretty nice.

I like sun rises where the sun isn't blinding. You can get a pretty clean shot of the sun itself and some nice colors like you got here!

Thank you.

I really like 2. I like the guy on the dock...it'd be awesome if he were fishing! But nonetheless, nicely done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back