A Taste of Honey Limo Service

Rekd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
amusingscribe.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This capped off a 24 hour adventure yesterday trying to get to a press intro ride in Oregon. This was about a mile from the trail-head where the semi was parked.

a-taste-of-honey.jpg

The last thing you want to do with a bus full of press is ditch it. (That's the driver on the right, if you couldn't tell :p ).

dude on the right looks a little dazed. hope we wasn't driving the bus.

"A bus full of reporters was first on the scene to cover this mishap."

dude on the right looks a little dazed. hope we wasn't driving the bus.

Dude just crashed a bus full of photogs, damn right he looks a little dazed. :lol:

He was talking on the phone just minutes before this. We couldn't figure out if he was when we crashed but I bet if he was talking to someone they were like "WTF!"

:D

Animal in the road? It looks like he veered off to the right pretty sharply just before going off road. :lol:
(tire marks on the road)

...Unless that's just dirt or something.

HOLY crap! HOW the hell did he manage THAT?! :lol:

Animal in the road? It looks like he veered off to the right pretty sharply just before going off road. :lol:
(tire marks on the road)

...Unless that's just dirt or something.

I was sitting 2 seats behind the driver, he took the corner too short. I saw it coming but thought the tire would just roll through it. The tire went off the edge of the road and sucked the bus over. I've got a shot from the back that shows the two left tires sliding over (then the front one going up), I'll post it up in a bit.

And to think; I sat in airports in San Diego and San Francisco all day then drove from San Francisco to Medford, Oregon through rain, sleet and snow in the middle of the night in a fricken Mitsubishi Eclipse with lo-pros to get to this event, only to get tossed into a ditch right before we get there. :twak:

Here's the shot from the back.

a-taste-of-honey-back.jpg

The two tracks on the left show how the bus slid sideways as it was rolling forward, and then the front tire came off the ground.

"Night Club on (3) Wheels" :lol:

Oh Lord! How embarrassed was THAT guy? With all those photogs shooting evidence of his epic driving skills. :lol:

Oh Lord! How embarrassed was THAT guy? With all those photogs shooting evidence of his epic driving skills. :lol:

We didn't let him live it down either. He was (somehow) our driver for the rest of the event. I made sure to start **** every time we got on the bus and he took it very well. :thumbup:

Holy ****! It looks worse from the back!

I look back now and wish I would have stopped to take my camera out of the bag while I was on the bus cuz it looked all wonky looking down the hill from inside, but I was in a hurry to get out and get some shots with the driver in the area. :lol:

Most reactions

Back