A Test On Morality

ShooterJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

*** THE SITUATION: ***

Chaos is all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing into the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

*** THE TEST: ***

Suddenly, you see a man in the water.

He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer... Somehow, the man looks familiar....

You suddenly realize who it is.... it's the Muslim Cleric, Abu Hamza, the one-eyed, hook-handed bastard who hates non-Muslims and wants Canada to become an Islamic state!!

You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever.

You have two options:

You can save the life of Abu or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most despised, evil and powerful men!

*** NOW THE QUESTION, AND PLEASE GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER ***

Would you select high contrast color film or, Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Neither. I'd go digital, then stick the sd card into the dry bag I was carrying with me, to keep it safe. :lmao:

In all honesty, this is at least not a test I'd ever have to actually worry about. First, I'd never cut it as a PJ, because I am NOT a risk-taker kinda girl. Second, if I somehow HAD managed to keep a pj job when a storm like that hit, I'd have QUIT my job so I could go hide under the bed or something. :D

And we know how you are around large bodies of water.. we wouldn't want you to get dehydrated. :lmao:

Some funny answers here BUT having lived through a devastating hurricane of Biblical proportions...I would have to answer that in that moment you forget who is who and do everything you can to help others. Well I did at least.

I actually go save the dude..

Trick question, there are no photo journalists working for newspapers.

I don't particularly care for B&W but some things just scream out for it. I think this is one of them.

Old joke. Sorry.

Most reactions

Back