a thai crop i don't know the name of

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this plant has some kind of potato looking thing in the ground, apparently they use it to make a kind of flour.

_DSC3532.jpg

_DSC3537.jpg

on the color one, i like (and wanted) the motion and color cast . . . what do you guys think?

Nice images. I think the B&W is the stronger of the two images here. Good work.

Where in Thailand were you? I read in a previous post where you said you were in some border towns of southeast Asia.

I prefer the BW as well - it is much more striking.

this was taken north of chonthaburi and south of arranya prathet (or however you spell that one)

somewhere along the thai/cambodia border.

Ah - yes, I don't actually recognize either of those names. I stayed during my visit in Northern Thailand, about a 5 minute walk from seeing Laos and Burma across the Mekong. A beautiful country though. It is a shame that it has been so absorbed with tourism (yes, it is ironic I just said that - being a tourist myself)

its not tourism, its the tourism industry. and its the tourists who support the same type resorts and what not instead of staying at local hotels and getting off the beaten path.

being here makes me very glad my camera bag has a rain flap . . .

i like these. the B&W one is my favorite.

I actually like both. However, I would crop the second a bit on the right to take away the motion from the foreground leaf, too distracting, and the motion is left on the others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back