A thoughtful moment : street (finally!)

awesome mansi! you are the master at these street shots, i was never really much of a fan of this kind of photography, but your shots are so unique and intriguing... i can't wait for more! :thumbup:

Another great photo! Love this in black and white.. Wonderful photo!

You've made me love street photography. Even when I don't have much time I HAVE to check out your shots! And even at your high standard, this one stands out.

thanks so much everyone :)

hey mansi
nice shot......i love the composition....i know how stubborn this female was and u managed to get a gr8 shot...
keep it up
show us the parade photos also....i'll also post it in ur thread....atleast that ways people will see my photos too......hehe
bye

Great shot. I'm new to the forum, but love the shots of yours that I've seen posted. Looking forward to seeing more.

So I take it from Kunal's post that this lady did not exactly WANT her photo to be taken? And you managed to pursuade her to have it taken, all the same? What did you say?

I should not say so, but I am glad you skipped school and went out into the streets instead ;). I was beginning to miss your street photos!!! They are just too good.

thanks guys!!! :D
yes corinna she was a tough customer... but well.. i dont know how.. but i managed to talk her into a few pics :)
thanks for all the comments :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back