A thread shut down

Hey benni.....by the way.....what software you use for post processing..? photoshop?

Yes, pass the tissue.
Um,yes photoshop, lightroom and a host of actions. The one you dislikethe most is Boutwell's, Technicolor dream world no glow.

I gave them one without it, but the couple preferred this one.

PM sent

Tissue for your issue. I'll have to remember that. And don't get cocky.

lol I'll get cocky if I want. You get to collect social security, I get to be cocky. We're even.

Wow, I just re read the first few pages of this thread and it has me crying all over again.
There was some good stuff there, and some really mean hateful stuff. I mean, really hateful.
Anyhoo, I guess I am going to boohoo now.

alrighty then. PM me your addy and I'll send you a bucket. Wouldn't wanna flood your house now would we?? :sexywink: :lol:

I am now totally confused

you are all insane I say!

Well....I'm off to the other coast of Florida. Going to have a great weekend in Miami I'll probably only recall by videos and pictures. So if it gets to 20 pages, ya'll will have to wait till Monday.

This is not a thread.. Its just 16 pages of people quoting each other..

OMG....................

This thing has turned from a nazi hate fest into a Woodstock love fest. Fooking disgusting if you ask me.

Now, do we have any volunteers to pick up the garbage?

I'm not touching ANYTHING in this room ... it's a mess and I'm not sure what that puddle *pointing a finger across the room* over there is ... :er:

OMG....................

This thing has turned from a nazi hate fest into a Woodstock love fest. Fooking disgusting if you ask me.

Now, do we have any volunteers to pick up the garbage?

got a pair of gloves?? :sexywink:

I mean, my God, yesterday, it was like I was the suckiest photographer ever to hit the planet. I mean, I cried my eyes out. I was ripped to shreds. By people who take photos of their cats and their kids. I was totally demoralized.
:roll:

Most reactions

Back