A touch of light

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few weeks back, I snuck into the ol abandoned Don Valley Brickworks. What a photographers paradise. The images here were captured in almost complete darkness. The only existing light was beams of sunlight that was visable through the holes in the roof. I liked the way it only struck some things.

245719502-L.jpg

245721936-L.jpg

is this really on:confused:
246832869-L.jpg

A shot of what I had to work with inside. There are no lights, and the bright spots on the ceiling are actually holes.
245721975-L.jpg

Will post more in the general gallery later​

OMG dream come true! Nice series chiller!

Nice shoots

I like them all...

and you'd be surprised what is left on in "empty" buildings... hehe but that's another story...

I'm curious ... :sexywink:

I'm really digging the feel from these. Very stark. I also love the contrast.

Great work...not only finding such a treasure trove, but also capturing it so well.

Just goes to show you...look for the light, rather than the thing.

Absolutely amazing what you were able to capture in such low lighting!!! I really like them all...very stark, and the shafts of light are so dramatic.

Do you have the exif info on that last shot?

Excellent use of light and shadow which makes for very dramatic and mysterious photos.

All of these are really good, Carl, but that second shot is a real keeper. Excellent work, as always, my friend.

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate all your kind words.
Anty...I will grab ya the details...when I get home.:D And let me know when you wanna sneak in there . :lol:

Absolutely amazing what you were able to capture in such low lighting!!! I really like them all...very stark, and the shafts of light are so dramatic.

Do you have the exif info on that last shot?

Sorry Anty...I just got the scare of my life. I deleted a bunch of the brickworks images cause I was not happy with them, and had to recover this one...oops.
ISO100, F5.6, 1/2Sec. Used my 10-20 for this whole shoot. Ya gotta love that in the tight quarters there.
Thanks Dieizo for your comments too. :D

S-w-e-e-t. Well done on all of them.

Most reactions

Back