A trip and a protest

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, i head down to portland this weekend, i really wanted to catch this global warming rally. well heres the outcome of the whole adventure.

1. a girl standing up for her rights
DSC09973.jpg

2. a buddy of mine trying to become one with the fountain.
DSC00011.jpg

3.lmao this one made me laugh, this photographer that gave me a few looks was trying to pick up this girl, he left alone.
DSC00078.jpg

4. AMAZING! these kids make an amazing band, better than most established bands out right now, the name of them slips my mind but they rock, and they stand on the hippie side of things. thats another + for me.
DSC00035.jpg

5. there was a water droplet on my lens .__., kinda bummed, but its nothing photoshop cant fix when i have the time.
is it just me or did he spell global wrong?...i guess he can blame it on the hand.
DSC09995.jpg

6. another person giving their 2 cents
DSC00003.jpg

7. This guy rocks. i slipped him a few bucks.
DSC00178.jpg

8. And finaly these guys walked 60 miles with backpacks that had a weight around 80 pounds each...now thats dedication.
DSC00140.jpg

c&c are welcome :cheers:

#7 is awesome. I love when people play music that you absolutely know is original. Even if I can't hear it, lol. Nice composition on all the shots, and despite the water drop, it still looks like a pretty good picture (#5)

great shots, they all tell a story

thanks! yeah, it was an extreamly moving experience, when the kids were singing, i heard some things i wouldnt expect from kids, like "bush is an idiot" that made me smile......

Nice series. I heard about this on the radio this morning--wish I had seen the Willamette dyed red. Glad to see some shots of the rally, though.

yeah, it was great. i love rallys and protests, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol

lol that one made me laugh, mines the red one that says i <3 earth, and i also wrote, "we are signing IOU's that are childeren's childern can not repay" its true :D

"Gloal" security? LOL Heaven help the future of this country... LOL

Nice series of pics! Shame about the water droplet though...

Nice photos but I could not contain myself The fifth photo bothers me and tried to remove the water drop distraction nothing fancy I just used the clone tool if you played around you can do the bricks neatly I'm near sighted and not wearing eye glasses when I edited this. Hope not much of a fuzz :D
464457671_ce1f1e652a.jpg

The first shot is great. I wonder what it would look like with just the girl.

yeah, the girl is infact a good friend of mine. so i have a few more of her. but yeah the water droplet is kinda distracting, i need self cleaning lenses lol. and whats with the gloal thing? maybe he was on drungs.....it was a hippie rally.

probably shouldnt be bumping this but i may aswell see if theres anyone else that wants to comment me :D

Here it goes:

In #1 the guy is distracting, 2&3 look like snapshots to me, I like #4, too bad about the pole, I like #6 and #7, and #8 is a bit messy (maybe just the guy wearing the solar panel would have been nicer)
And when it comes to these being about a Global Warming Rally, only #6 and #8 somewhat tell that story. But maybe these are not supposed to be 'journalistic'.
don't hate me, just trying to help...;)

Thanx for sharing!

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back