A trip back in time. (C&C always appreciated)

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This water mill is just down the street from my house. I have driven by it so many times without even a second thought. I hope I done it justice.

a
nd just to prove it's a current shot here is the color version.

wow, the PP you did to it makes it look really vintage, like something from the late 1800's. nifty

The first shot is great and sure does look 19th century. The building is a little crooked but maybe you want that.

I would add white border with round corner and add a lot of noise. You should also work on the color version though. I would play with the illumniation, hue, and saturation of green.

a
nd just to prove it's a current shot here is the color version.

I just cheated and looked at the metadata.
fiufiu.gif

Hey guys thanks for the input. I have tried one with vignetting but it didn't have the feel I wanted. I may revisit it and I really want to try to add some grain. I'll try to post a different edit later.

Once again thanks for the input.

You did it justice!Very nice.You might scope it out at different times and see how the light changes.It would lovely with snow fall, but, Georgia?It happens, right?

Something like this. But it doesnt look good here because stupid TPF has white background.

img_3690.jpg

You did it justice!Very nice.You might scope it out at different times and see how the light changes.It would lovely with snow fall, but, Georgia?It happens, right?

Yeah we get snow about every three years, unfortunately last year was probably it. We got over 6" last year. I kick myself for not shooting it then.

Wonderful shot!!! The PP work you did is spot on!! =)

The first image is really nice. I love the vintage look you have created. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back