A trip to the Zoo.

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the day of today so thought I would take the Z6 to the zoo to try it out. Using the Nikon AF-P 700-300 f4.5-5.6 lens with FTZ adaptor.
DSC_1334-Edit.jpg

zoo1.jpg

zoo2.jpg
zoo4.jpg
zoo3.jpg
zoo5.jpg

Nice varied set and some good use of dof and framing.

Nice varied set and some good use of dof and framing.
Thanks very much. Unfortunately, most of the time, the animals don't come and pose for me so I have to be a bit creative to get an decent shot or any shot at all for that matter.

I really like the first one, something about it grabbed my attention.

Nice set but I think we all are in agreement that #1 takes the win. It's like he spotted you and was low crawling to get a closer look at you as well.
Looks like you had a great day, that's good to see.

I think #4 is kind of interesting.

good series, the first one is my favorite. the pose and the eye contact are great, but i also like the comp. on that one.

Nice set but I think we all are in agreement that #1 takes the win. It's like he spotted you and was low crawling to get a closer look at you as well.
Looks like you had a great day, that's good to see.
Thanks Kirk. There was three of them up in a tree checking out the people checking them out. The zoo is always a good day out.

I think #4 is kind of interesting.
Thanks. It's a black cockatoo.

good series, the first one is my favorite. the pose and the eye contact are great, but i also like the comp. on that one.
Thanks. I agree with the majority that #1 is the best. The eye contact was perfect for the shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back