A very cooperative little guy…

Mesoam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really do NOT like doing client work but this family approached me and I said why not. The little guy was great to work with as he really didn’t put up a fuss and just had fun, there are quite a few more but I think this is enough. Clients get snap’s tomorrow, I think they will be pleased as they really didn’t want “Sears Portraits”.

DSC_2790.jpg

DSC_2726.jpg

DSC_2664.jpg

DSC_2641bw.jpg

DSC_2646.jpg

DSC_2627.jpg

DSC_2621.jpg

DSC_2733.jpg

DSC_2632.jpg

What an adorable series!
These definitely aren't Sears portraits. I think the parents will love them. I love seeing people that appreciate all of a child's expressions and not just the smiles.
#2 is completely precious.

He is definately adorable! Nice that he cooperated too! yay!
May I make a suggestion? Your b/w conversions seem a bit dark. Maybe lightening them up a little and adding a pinch of contrast will bring some vibrance to them?
Nice job, my favorite is number 2. :)

showed them some samples and they are stoked, gave them the originals to pick through I have a feeling this is going to be a big order...oy...

Hello, I'm from CT too! :) It's fun to see another CT photographer! :) What a cutie.

i must say he was great, not one crying moment (why i stopped shooting children) just really a great sport...

Typical weakness of many outdoor portraits: darkness around the eyes. Fill flash or a reflector should have been used for these shots.

skieur

Nine is nice too - can you lighten the eyes and get the red off his nose?

Action on number two is awesome - very well done there :)

Your other shots are also very good, number two just stands out for me more.

David

Most reactions

New Topics

Back