A very Rare sighting

Andy said that he thought you had one good shot in you - and you waisted on this - not only in focus but correctly exposed - must have renewed the batteries in the camera there Hoppy.
Is it true (and it doesn't matter if it's not) that you two are going line dancing now - he finally talked you into it for the pets night special dance.
I am thinking of starting a competition and awarding points which make prizes for the first image of you two line dancing or dressed up for line dancing - or maybe just dressed - anyway I digress - the photo is good I think you have caught him really well - I believe it is going down a storm on the Otter's Web Site of cute persons.

^^ Whoa, that first shot is awesome!! (second shot doesn't really do anything for me, other than wanna get the poor girl some clothing in the correct size)

Antarctican said:
^^ Whoa, that first shot is awesome!! (second shot doesn't really do anything for me, other than wanna get the poor girl some clothing in the correct size)
:lol: nice pom poms :lol:

Antarctican said:

sorry about the second shot Anty, I know a couple of members locally that appreciate the talents of these girls

Nothing to apologize for! And my description of why it doesn't do anything for me may well help drive up the number of views on this thread!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back