A walk around London

TheWHU

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, a huge gap since I last visited here with a lot of changes keeping me busy so I thought I'd pop back with a couple of shots taken on a walk around just a small part of London. I took these initially doing a bit of a recce with a view to going back to set the shots up better next time. The end result though was walking away with a few shots that I was generally quite pleased with after editing. Hope you like them!

Attachments

• Bus&phone.jpg
    Bus&phone.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Classic-bus-&-skateboarder.jpg
    Classic-bus-&-skateboarder.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 99
  • StPauls.jpg
    StPauls.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 132
I'm not sure about that selective colour editing.. The buildings in 2 and 3 are much more interesting, but like this the red/green are too distracting. For what reason did you try to emphasise the bus and the grass?
In the 1st one it can be understandable, as I can see some intent, but in the other two it doesn't make too much sense for me in that context, I'm sorry.

I'm not sure about that selective colour editing.. The buildings in 2 and 3 are much more interesting, but like this the red/green are too distracting. For what reason did you try to emphasise the bus and the grass?
In the 1st one it can be understandable, as I can see some intent, but in the other two it doesn't make too much sense for me in that context, I'm sorry.

No need to apologise! They were more experiments than anything. The one of the bus was particularly done to highlight the bus itself as they are a rarity on Londons roads these days. The other two were more to try and do something different as the originals, I felt, were otherwise quite dull.

Selective editing is fine to me, I think picking the iconic red telephone box and bus of London is very cleaver and it really stands out, being from the uk, I appreciate it. My only gripe is the 3 image, don't think you need to add colour to the bushes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back