A walk around Santorini Island Greece

dllb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A very beautiful and magical place. These are scanned in from 35mm film negatives so the quailty isn't as good as digital.

230-1.jpg

169-1.jpg

165-1.jpg

135-1.jpg

128-1.jpg

122-1.jpg

121-1.jpg

120-1.jpg

085-1.jpg

Wow, all those are great. I really like the composition of the second and fifth ones the most--they seem very complex and tight. The first picture's a little static, but definitely a nice series.

What a beatiful, CLEAN looking place! I wonder how they keep everything so white...

Loving the composition on the shots taken from above. Also like the interesting shapes, especially in the second to last.

Beautiful shots! I'm with DFB and Raindrops, the composition is great and I love the colors! For some reason, #5 and #9 appeal to me the most. The whole thing reminds me of an Escher drawing!

DFB said:
Wow, all those are great. I really like the composition of the second and fifth ones the most--they seem very complex and tight. The first picture's a little static, but definitely a nice series.

What a beatiful, CLEAN looking place! I wonder how they keep everything so white...

Thanks! I know that they spend a lot of effort painting the houses and buildings.

excellent series, thanks for sharing! i love the architecture... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back