A Walk Down the Golden Road.

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Saturation complements of the setting sun.

CRW_0145_RT16.jpg

CRW_0157_RT16.jpg

CRW_0150_RT16.jpg

CRW_0162_RT16.jpg

man i so wish i could live near a large body of water. all of these great photos people keep posting just make it all the more agonizing.

beautiful shots! i like the second and the last the best.

missed this one. the colors are awesome and perfect for the subject! the last is great! i love the icy shots of the lake you've been posting lately; adds depth and contrast.

glad you're posting more often now :)

You did promise me some more ice-on-lake-pics, and here they are!! The setting sun after a clear blue day paints everything in lovely colours, right? I hope that for you it will bring the necessary warmth to melt all the remaining ice, too! Don't we all long for spring soooo much?

Oh, I should say that the fourth is my favourite, with the amount of ice on the lake still to be seen, and the intense red from the setting sun! Thank you (our sun set was as red yesterday evening, mind).

It looks a lot like Vonnagy's style of photography. All of them are really awesome! Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, I hope you won't get to tired of my shots of lake Superior as where I live we only have small communities, rock faces, bush and lakes, oh and wild life if one has a long zoom.

When I took these pictures the late evening light was just incredible and I wish i could have captured it better. Would like to see Airic and JonMikal up here on one of these beautiful evenings and see how they would approach the landscapes, as I am sure thier pictures would be fantastic.

LaFoto today is just like when I took the above pictures except with the warm weather there will be less snow so I am going to head out this evening to scout a new location and hopefully catch the last of the snow. Well I am off and running as it is a long hike, Thanks for looking.

Cruzin, I know what you are saying about AIRIC and J-M, but dont sell yourself short, these are great photos of the Superior shore.

Well done.

Thanks Picksure. I did not mean to make it sound like I was selling myself short. Jon and Eric have very different styles and I would be curious to see how they would see the scenery through their lenses. Not to mention the pleasure it would be to meet them or yourself in person

Picksure said:
Cruzin, I know what you are saying about AIRIC and J-M, but dont sell yourself short, these are great photos of the Superior shore.

Well done.

I agree with Picksure. I must say the last is my fav. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back