A walk in the park

Richard1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots I took during a walk in the park in Malmö, Sweden. Since I'm an amature I'd appreciate some feedback...

$2a5nlg6.jpg

$rjgv49.jpg

$IMG_5101.JPG

$IMG_5107.JPG

4 could be ok, would be a good HDR, the others dont do a whole lot for me.

Not too bad...#1 could have been shot differently like move a little bit to right to create a leading line; #2 seems OK...but lighten up the dark part of the shot; #3 I couldn't much about and #4 is just too big, I couldn't wait for it to open up, but from the small size here, I will presume it is too dark.

I like number 2, but with a square crop of about 2/3s of the photo leaving out the sky and keeping the orange lilies in the foreground. I think I would like number 4 done similar, and lightened up a bit. The stone structure is much more interesting than the surrounds.

Richard ... I know your profile says your photos are not okay to edit, so if you'd like me to take the photo down just let me know. I edited your #4, let me know what you think!

IMG_5107_hdr.jpg

Hunter...that is a very nice edit. Now I can see what I am looking at. Do you think the structure looks leaning a bit to the right?

I think it's leaning to the left? I played with the rotation a bit... if I make the center column straight, then the base looks higher on the right. If I make the base flat, then the columns look like they're leaning to the right.

I really like #4, I liked it better when it was darker. I would lighten up the shadows just a little bit, but with such dens tree growth I bet it is always quite dark under there!

Remember I am also very new to photograph, and I always like most landscapes on the darker side.:)

Most reactions

Back