TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HPIM0379.jpg

HPIM0378.jpg

HPIM0401.jpg

HPIM0381.jpg

HPIM0394.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

I like the first one here, what's going on in the forth one, is that a civil war canon? Cool reflections in the last. :thumbup:

I'm not sure if it is, but the writing on it read..A.BS_1917. It's been sitting there for as long as I can remember. Thanks!

i like the first one oldy looks but the angel pretty cool..!

I like it!

Jennifer, do you have access to any kind of post processing software that could help you do minor alterations to your photos after you have downloaded them from your camera into your computer? I am sure there was some CD coming with the camera that also offers you do work on brightness and contrast, luminosity, colour saturation and such things?

For your photos could have even more impact if some where treated with some kind of "more contrasts", or "less brightness" ... the colours would immediately pop out more. You might want to give it a try?

LaFoto said:
Jennifer, do you have access to any kind of post processing software that could help you do minor alterations to your photos after you have downloaded them from your camera into your computer? I am sure there was some CD coming with the camera that also offers you do work on brightness and contrast, luminosity, colour saturation and such things?

For your photos could have even more impact if some where treated with some kind of "more contrasts", or "less brightness" ... the colours would immediately pop out more. You might want to give it a try?

Actually I recently got digital pro 9, so I've been trying to figure it all out. Here's the pic of the creek again...does it look better?

park.jpg

I tried messing with the brightness and contrast a little.

Yes. It does! Don't you think so yourself, too?

Thanks guys! And yes I do like the way #5 came out. Thanks for the advice La Foto!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back