Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
macro1t.jpg

woods.jpg

macro2.jpg

snow.jpg

2 and 3 are awesome! The second one looks like something from the age of the dinosaurs, it's awesome. And the third one, that's tight, I love the reflection in the droplet. The first and fourth are good, but not like, great, but compared to the second and third, it's hard for a shot to be great. Seriously great series.

You should walk in the woods more often.:wink: Number 1 is beautiful! It's a pity that number 2 is a tad overexposed and some detail is lost... otherwise it's amazing! Number 3 is not too shabby either. Very nice series.

they are all great

1st is wonderful, reminds me of a population...that it is a sad 'population' (people, economy...)
first one is a keeper though... the green unfocused on the right side might be an issue due to the rest of the picture (composition-wise).

I don't really like the others honestly.

2: too complicated too over exposed, too much going on...

Great pictures. I know the light is out of your hands so it can sometimes be difficult to control, but there is some lost detail on #2. Still a great shot!

I like the last one as well with all the curves. It's interesting.

I saw these pics and knew you had to be on the west coast! I love it out there!

Great pictures. I know the light is out of your hands so it can sometimes be difficult to control, but there is some lost detail on #2. Still a great shot!

I like the last one as well with all the curves. It's interesting.

I saw these pics and knew you had to be on the west coast! I love it out there!

#2 was actually way underexposed originally. It's more my interpretation of the scene. I'm going to practice getting a good exposure in the dark backlit woods, I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Here's a shot that is close to what the original looked like. I thought it was kinda flat and dull. Thats why I went for the dramatic strange lighting.

The funny thing is I didn't even plan on keeping these shots of the woods. I was just checking the exposure with my D80 before I took the shot with my medium format. Otherwise I would have used a tripod.

moss-1.jpg

Very nice. I always have trouble taking pictures in the woods.

#1 and #2 are great, like a magical forest of fairies.

The lines are interesting in #4.

I'm envious. :meh:
You did pull off the photo I tried to get (without as much success) one evening while out in the woods (see here ). Why can you take it as well and I could not *wail*!?!?!

The fairy-woods are enormously beautiful! (I prefer the darker version, though).

I'm envious. :meh:
You did pull off the photo I tried to get (without as much success) one evening while out in the woods (see here ). Why can you take it as well and I could not *wail*!?!?!

The fairy-woods are enormously beautiful! (I prefer the darker version, though).

Do you know the name of those plants?

It's moss. Blooming!

Most reactions

Back