A Walk through our neighbourhood

ypperin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, decided to go out and shoot some b & w. The boy is my middlest son, the old man just someone crossing the road, and the rest is self explanitory..... any CC would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Are they that bad ? 33 views but no comment :(

Thanks! #5 is one of my faves from the walk and as for his hair LOL it's an 8" tall mohawk when done, but looks great when down to :) Not too bad for an 8 year old LOL! He will definitely appreciate the compliment :D

Anyone else?

He's going to be a lady killer with those eyes of his!
And hey, my daughter saw the pic and asked immediately: "Is that a grown-out mohawk???" I would not have recognised it, but she did!

Photo 3 is very grainy or noisy, whatever, or pixelated? It looks like a crop out of a much larger frame...

I think I like the first best, though the last shows his eyes the most.

Photo 3 is in fact a crop from a much larger pic, I just got too lazy when I realized I'd uploaded the wrong one, and with a baby feeding on me at the time well, you get the point LOL

He still spikes his mohawk in fact, but not everyday.... the glue that is needed to be used is pretty hard to get out and really hard on the hair...... I think the style suits him ironically....

And his eyes are killer definitely.... and baby blue to boot..... I'm definitely screwed when he hits those teen years LOL

Thanks so much for the response!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back