A walk to the park! More for C&C Please!

I like them all alot!
I think if you centered the swings a littttleeee tinny bit more it can make it even beter

Thank you! Do you mean the swings moving in the back?
No, like maybe move a little to your left, so the still swing is just a bit more in the center
Dont get me wrong, i think the picture is great
Just the still swing dosent draw as much attention at first
But maybe a little bit more centered

Ok thank you, I see what you mean. I'll try to keep the subject a little more centered next time :)

Thank you! Do you mean the swings moving in the back?
No, like maybe move a little to your left, so the still swing is just a bit more in the center

Ok thank you, I see what you mean. I'll try to keep the subject a little more centered next time :)
Quick question, did you just like push those swings in the back really hard and run to your camera? Haha cause i dont know how in the world i would have done this

I like the first one too, but I'd crop the top third or so - those white patches just draw one's attention away from the lower part of the image, which is the interesting part.

The swing shots are good as experiments for your benefit to learn the characteristics of your camera and lens, but they're not that interesting generally. The tree shot is a good composition, but needed more depth of field to work.

Thanks for the critique! Where would you crop it? Because if you crop the top thirdish than the horizon will be in the middle. I'd like to see where you would put it.

If you crop just enough to get rid of the white area, the horizon will be a little below center. I know it wouldn't be a classic 1:2 ratio, but since the horizon isn't level and the image is really broken up into three parts anyway, it seems to work for me that way.

Quick question, did you just like push those swings in the back really hard and run to your camera? Haha cause i dont know how in the world i would have done this

Yea thats exactly what i did! The first time I actually did the self timer for 10 seconded and then sprinted to push the back swings and get out of the way. Haha but they actually stayed swinging on their own for a while so I could get behind the camera.

I like the first one too, but I'd crop the top third or so - those white patches just draw one's attention away from the lower part of the image, which is the interesting part.

The swing shots are good as experiments for your benefit to learn the characteristics of your camera and lens, but they're not that interesting generally. The tree shot is a good composition, but needed more depth of field to work.

Thanks for the critique! Where would you crop it? Because if you crop the top thirdish than the horizon will be in the middle. I'd like to see where you would put it.

If you crop just enough to get rid of the white area, the horizon will be a little below center. I know it wouldn't be a classic 1:2 ratio, but since the horizon isn't level and the image is really broken up into three parts anyway, it seems to work for me that way.

Ok i'll try that, thanks!

Most reactions

Back