A walk with Airic

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got together with Airic for an hour,and got my IR filter back. woo hoo...cant wait to start the frustration of this new adventure.
Anyways it was awesome as always to get together. Here are a few of my images.
205_0587a.jpg

Proud mamma
206_0613a.jpg

her youngin.
206_0612a.jpg

After Airic had departed, I ventured into the darkside of the forest and capture these two.
First sign, fall is around the corner.
205_0592a.jpg

"funky space alien mushroom"
205_0594a.jpg

Your images are beautiful, Carl! I absolutely love the quality of light in them. Wonderful stuff. I just can't pick a favorite! :D

cool series chiller, love the close-ups...

cool mushroom... nice comp on that one... :thumbup:

Love the pics, Chiller. The colours on the dragonfly are gorgeous. And that's a pretty funky funghi. Sweet duckling shot too. Well done.

Chiller said:

Now that I like and I like it a lot
Plus the others as well but that one is freaky

Somehow you manage to even make "the darkside of the woods" look good. I like the one that Andy likes so much as well. That one is really cool.

As soon as Sabine will return to TPF, she'll probably fall in love with the duck-chick-pic, that one is one to fall in love with! :D

But I also like that alien spaceship mushroom. Cool one.

awesome light chiller..... love the shots..... the mushroom one is great :thumbup:

Hey Carl, great work. We do have to get together more often for this kind of fun. We should get the gang together soon for our first year reunion :)

Eric

Nice series Chiller! OK AIric show us what you got??? hehe

AIRIC said:
Hey Carl, great work. We do have to get together more often for this kind of fun. We should get the gang together soon for our first year reunion :)

Eric
ooo! ooo! The peanut gallery endorses this suggestion! :mrgreen:

Great series. The mushroom is my favorite!

I think it is not good you two to meet... you took too good photos you know?!

Thanks so much everyone. Really appreciate your comments. We are going to be getting together for sure, maybe a zoo, or downtown shoot....hopefully soon.

Very cool series man It's great you guys were able to get together...still waiting for our get together bro :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back