Fiji-Fujii

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fiji-fujii.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, everyone! (⌒▽⌒)☆

I literally just discovered this forum and I'm so thankful I did, because it seems to me that I can get very helpful tips and actual/honest critiques on my works here.

Name's Ellie but Fiji or Feej will do just as fine, I only recently got into photography (total noob here), and while I've always enjoyed taking pictures - even with the most low-quality cams, I always tried to make the best out of what I had - I only treated myself with a Sony SLT-A58 last year and it's been a blast working with it so far. Yet, I still have a lot to learn about how to take gorgeous photos, and of course about the cam itself. I'm not afraid to admit that, at this point in time, I probably only know about 25% of what that cam can actually do.

So, anyway, yeah - I'm here to learn and receive feedback/critiques on my attempts at being a (hobby) photographer. I enjoy taking pictures of people, my cat and invertebrates I find wherever I take my cam. (Someday, when I somehow find out how to grow money on a tree, I want to buy a macro lens, so I can take even more awesome pics of tiny invertebrates.)

Just so you get an idea of what I enjoy doing, I'll attach a file below. (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

Looking forward to suggestions on how I can improve the quality of my photos, and to meeting some awesome people here as well! (´。✪ω✪。`)

(P.S.: English is not my first language, so excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes!)

xoxo,
Feej

DSC02867.png

Welcome aboard. That is a nice shot.
As far as your English, you are better than many native English speakers.

I'm new here to and I have to say that image is AMAZING! What on earth do you need critique for when your image is that good? 0_0 anyways, welcome! I got a great response when I joined just yesterday so I hope you do to :3

Thanks so much, guys! ~(^з^)-♡ And @waday, thanks for the links, I'll look/read through them asap, surely I can learn a thing or two from that guy!

Welcome!

Yeah, welcome to TPF. I posted an image in your Just For Funsies thread earlier.

:heartpump:-lich willkommen!

Most reactions

Back