A waste for all time to see....

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is another sampling of my trip to SouthHaven. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have some great yuper shots. The people living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for those who don't know the local talk.

shtire.jpg

Nice... I really like this shot. Such a pretty day and then... smack.. a big tire. Nice composition.

Very nice, the angle of the light makes the waves look great, and somehow that tire fits in perfectly, I like it. :thumbsup:

hey bo, looks like we are on the same wavelength with the pics we are taking! Nice shot, I dig it! You've some cool colouration coming from the rising (or setting?) sun, and some nice shadows. It tells a story. I like pics such as these!

There definitely is something like "the same wavelength" existing between Mark (vonnagy) and bogleric, what with both coming up right now with photos of waste on the beach - both taking their photos in the magicly slanting light of a rising or setting sun.
Very appealing photos!
VERY.

I think it's great! Wonderful colors and composition. You've got a winner there!

Thanks for all the great comments. It is amazing, halfway around the world from vonnagy and still junk on the beach. The world must be full of slobs, eh?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back