Photos OK to edit
This fish kept staring at me...
2u74lg9.jpg

Being Mushy
11llbhu.jpg

My wife Meghan
2vt5u8j.jpg

Last edited:
#2 is ur best shot. could use a little lighting up around your faces. i like the background

The second is great! I love how you can see the little wispy clouds in the Reflecting Pool, and I agree with dak1b that the faces are a smidge on the dark side. I love DC!

I like the shots. I agree that a little more lighting in the faces for #2 would have been given better results.

Where did you go for the fish picture? It came out good considering how big a pain it is to shoot through those enclosures.

I am not sure I like the angle on the third. You kept the monument in the shot but it is a downward angle on your wife, it seems a little awkward to me.

On a side note, I love getting downtown to shoot. Looks like you got a great day to head out.

Thanks Yall! I would love to brighten the second photo however I don't have any reputable photo editing software.

The Fish picture was taken at the National Aquarium (which is disappointingly small for $9 a pop, with a small variety of animals.)

The third photo was just a lucky snap shot, the angle is due to me being 6'6" and her being 5'7" hehe.

DC is great for photos however, I plan on doing a day trip by myself soon and just spending all day walking and taking photos.

Thanks Yall! I would love to brighten the second photo however I don't have any reputable photo editing software.

The Fish picture was taken at the National Aquarium (which is disappointingly small for $9 a pop, with a small variety of animals.)

The third photo was just a lucky snap shot, the angle is due to me being 6'6" and her being 5'7" hehe.

DC is great for photos however, I plan on doing a day trip by myself soon and just spending all day walking and taking photos.

The real National Aquarium is in Baltimore, bud. I didn't even realize there was an aquarium in DC and I have lived here my entire life, LOL. If you are headed back to DC soon there is a exhibit that might interest you called, In The Darkroom at the National Gallery of Art until the middle of March.

Aw! I love the national Aquarium! We spent 6 hours there when we went 2 weeks ago...but I'm a marine life junky. I think I will post some of the pics for s's and g's

The real National Aquarium is in Baltimore, bud. I didn't even realize there was an aquarium in DC and I have lived here my entire life, LOL. If you are headed back to DC soon there is a exhibit that might interest you called, In The Darkroom at the National Gallery of Art until the middle of March.
*shrug* the sign said National Aquarium, somehow this country has two. Home

Hmmm My wife would love that! Looks pretty cool to me too.

I don't doubt that it was called the National Aquarium and after doing a bit of research it looks as though they are just different branches of the National Aquarium.
National Aquarium in Baltimore

The one in Baltimore is pretty big and has some good exhibits. The Dolphin show is always a good time. If you are up that way it is a fun day and the Inner Harbor is a pretty nice area.

I'd definitely like to visit there, especially after the disappointment of the one in DC. Not saying I wouldn't go back but $9 for such a small variety is harsh considering almost everything else is free.

I love that fish. I pumped up the saturation a bit for color pop-

2u74lg9.jpg

I will probably get excommunicated from TPF for putting a vignette on this... but I was having trouble with multiple focus points. The bright left corner was distracting me. ;)

11llbhu.jpg

Thanks Transformed! That fish looks 10x better now.
I kind of like that you took the direct sunlight out, it is less distracting.
On the third one what else was done other than the crop?

I think the alternate crop on the last one is a bit too tight to her back and I don't like the zoom. You can begin to see pixelation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back